BP Peanut Butter Protein Freeze Cakes
BP Peanut Butter Protein Freeze Cups
1. Thoroughly combine the protein powder, cocoa and yogurts until you are left with a smooth, thick mixture.
2. Place small amount of mixture in a silicone cupcake mould, then add a small amount of peanut butter. Completely fill the remainder of the mould with the mixture.
3. Freeze for several hours until solid, allow to sit at room temperature for a few minutes prior to eating so they slightly soften and have a mousse like consistency.
4. Top with additional toppings of your choice.
5. Grab your phone and snap a selfie of you with your marvellous creation and share it with us @bulkpowdersau on instagram.
Makes 6 large servings
Macros per serving: