High Protein Crepe Cake
BP High Protein Crepe Cake
7 x flat 30ml scoops Bulk Powders Protein Crepe Mix
175 – 200ml unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
120g low fat cream cheese
100g Chobani low fat greek yoghurt
10g cocoa powder
Liquid stevia drops to sweeten
optional: cinnamon to add to crepe mix.
1. Heat a small frypan on a medium temperature, then reduce to low when ready to cook.
2. In one bowl, combine the crepe mix with the milk, and whisk until well combined, leave to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a second bowl combine the cream cheese, Chobani yoghurt, cocoa powder, and stevia drops. Leave the bowl in the fridge once thoroughly mixed together.
4. Begin to pour a small amount of batter into a lightly oiled pan, ensure you rotate the pan in a circular motion to allow the batter to spread evenly over the entire surface. Cook for approx 2 minutes each side, then place on a paper towel to cool. Repeat this step until all batter is used. (Should make between 12-15 crepes.)
5. Cool all the crepes in the fridge prior to construction of the cake. Begin by placing a spoonful of filling on the base crepe and spread to the edges with the back of a spoon, repeat this step until all crepes and batter has been used. Make sure you keep the stack straight and do not allow it to lean towards one side.
6. Place in fridge or freezer for approx 30min to slightly harden the filling, remove and cut with a sharp knife into 6 pieces.
7. Grab your phone and snap a selfie of you with your marvellous creation and share it with us @bulkpowdersau on instagram.
Macronutrient Profile for the whole cake.
Calories – 563
Protein – 74g
Carbs – 30g
Fats – 17g