BP Coconut and Matcha Protein Fudge
BP Coconut and Matcha Protein Fudge.
30g Vanilla Coconut Micellar Casein
1/2 tsp Vanilla Stevia Drops
15g Matcha Tea Powder
700g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
60g Coconut Butter
25g Psyllium Husk
1/2 Cup Granulated Stevia
25g Shredded Coconut for Coating
1. Line a square baking dish with baking paper and set aside, melt the coconut butter in the microwave.
2. Using a food processor, combine the cottage cheese, vanilla stevia drops, vanilla coconut casein protein, matcha tea powder and granulated stevia. Combine until a smooth consistency is achieved.
3. Add the melted coconut butter and blend for 10 seconds, then add the psyllium husk and re-blend until fully combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, using the back of a spoon smooth the mixture until flat and even. Ensure you continue to dip the spoon in water as this will aid in smoothing as the mixture will be sticky.
5. Chill in freezer for 3-4 huors.
6. Remove mixture from tin and slice into desired size and shape (can make anywhere between 16-32 serves.
7. Place shredded coconut in a bowl and gently toss the pieces in the coconut until fully covered. Place in fridge for another hour, then they are ready to serve.
8. Grab your phone and snap a selfie of you with your marvellous creation and share it with us @bulkpowdersau on instagram.
Macronutrient Profile for all of the fudge.
Calories – 1387
Protein – 113g
Carbs – 44g
Fats – 77g